Oct 31, 2014

adieu, October

Oh dear blog, how I've neglected you! I've been living in the city for a little over two months now, and finally feel eased into routine. School has kept me from posting on just about anything; things have kicked into full swing (and finals are coming fast), plus I'm now working two jobs so there hasn't been much time (where I've had the energy, at least).

So during my moments of free time this month, I've visited the New Museum, the New York Historical Society, Studio Museum in Harlem, El Museo del Barrio, and the Brooklyn Museum. I also saw my first movie in Times Square (with my awesome roommates!) and tried a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery. Here's some highlights:

'Here and Elsewhere': New Museum 

The High Line

Bleecker Street

Madeline in New York at the New York Historical Society
Brooklyn Museum
Killer Heels: I saw some of the most famous and mind-blowing shoes ever!

I topped off Halloween with the $3 Fraken-Frappe, and it was YUM.
I've began to realize this has turned into more of my adventures, and less on personal style, mostly because I left my lovely photographers (and tripod) back home! 

No fear, I'm excited to have some time during the holiday to hopefully put together something special! I can't just leave you all with low-quality, no fun iPhone pic's, can I?
Comment if you have anywhere you'd like me to go!

xo,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment