Dec 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Its finally time for me to come out of my Christmas-break induced hibernation and catch you all up on the NYC life. I'm home-sweet-home now, but since my last post I've had the chance to explore the Museum of Natural History, Japan Society, Asia Society, the Frick Collection and browse some of the Chelsea Galleries, (and I also got to meet Nick Jonas, eek)!
Take a peek:

Some famous figures from the movie 'Night at the Museum'

A lovely chandelier by Zarina from the exhibit Descending Darkness

Check out this crazy interactive work, titled 'Ever Blossoming Life', by teamLab at the Japan Society:

View from the Belvedere castle in Central Park

Meeting Nick Jonas at Lord & Taylor!

As for the holidays in the city, I had fun (and froze) at the Macy's Day Parade, got to see the Rockettes at Radio City, checked out just about all the holiday markets (Bryant Park's was my fave), and stood glassy eyed in front of Bergdorf's magical holiday windows!

Front row view between West 62nd and 63rd streets!
Of course end of the year presentations and finals were a hassle, but now that they're over I have a special project (as promised) coming to you soon, so keep a look out and have a very Merry Christmas fashionistas and don't forget to believe in yourself!
xo, 
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment