Jan 7, 2013

Beauty Post//Loose & Lovely Hair

An easy hair idea?

(and fast, that's right.)

Girls, we all want to try something different and cute with our hair, and something not time consuming, but what to do? Or we get out of the shower and don't have time to blow dry, but we want to style something sweet..and fast. I came across this unique little do' through my own experimentation. My hair was wet and I took it from both sides behind my ears loosely and made a loose bun,  while leaving out a little of my longer hair at the bottom. Since this hair wasn't layered, I just made a quick fishtail and curled the front pieces that had fallen out. You get something interesting from the front and back!




You can take this even farther by putting a bunch of little flowers in your braid, or some bows or other decorations in your bun! 


In today's craze over the fishtail braid, and braids in general, I figure just about every girl knows how to do one, 'cause they're easy! And if you don't, no worries..Its easy! Here's a video from The Beauty Department so you can learn how: The Fishtail Braid

9 comments:

  1. wow... i love that hairstyle! looks sooo gorgeous!

    xoxo
    lilly

    lostinseptember.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks super cute I like it! Very imaginative x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!

    Love,L.
    http://lovelife-bysisters.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing us beautiful post for making a wonderful hair style.

    More Hints

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! hidratação com mel

    ReplyDelete