May 31, 2015

Skylines and Summertime

Somehow I always fall behind, and now have to catch up on my second semester in just one post! It was a busy, fun and exhausting one and I'm happy (relieved?) to announce its officially summer break. Here are some highlights of my second semester in the city that never sleeps:

Attended my first official NY fashion week show! So amazing, officially checked off the bucket list:

Naomi Campell: Fashion for Relief


This was one COLD and SNOWY winter, by the way:

Cooper Hewitt Museum

Museum of Art & Design 

Museum of the City of NY
 Finally went to the Guggenheim (on 'pay what you wish' Saturday, of course):


 Also, finally visited the Statue of Liberty with my Baker's Scholar group! Fun day visiting NY's islands:


 Treated myself to a play before finals week, and I was blown away! GO see this if you have the chance:



....and just like that, I waved so long to Manhattan and freshman year, not sure where the time goes? Be sure to check back soon and i'll update you on some summer fun!
xo, 
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment