Mar 15, 2013

"How do you walk in those shoes?"

If you've worn heel-less shoes, you've been asked this question.

(and really, its not as hard as it looks!)

I saw them and had to have them. A while back I was scrolling through the priced-down shoes on makemechic.com,thanks to Seventeen magazine, and was enchanted by the vibrant royal blue. And now I'm finally getting to post about them.


dollhouse Shoes -$30 



Faux Fur Vest (essential if you don't own one, it will change your life) -Forever21

White Collar Button Down- Forever21

Dark Wash Jeggings- H&M


Watches and Gold Chain- Vintage


I added in my own personal photograph of the necklace I used in this shoot to give you a better look! 
One of my favorites
Blue Diamond Necklace- Vintage (circa 1950s)





Like K.I.D. Photography on Facebook to see more! All credit to my wonderful friend Kylie for these pictures and for always taking the time to go on adventure filled photo shoots with me. SO much fun!

Look out for my Fall/Winter 2013/14 fashion month recap, on the way! Then get ready for some spring posts! Millions of "thank yous" for reading. *air kisses*

XO

“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” 
-Hal Borland Quotes

5 comments:

  1. Ive always wondered the same question! Nice to know they're not hard to walk in. Great blog!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you checked out my post! And by the way your blog is so gorgeous I absolutely adore the way it's set up! (:
      -Marie xxo

      Delete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. cipele

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why a good idea is you need to connected examine prior to producing. You can actually distribute greater distribute this way. best shoes for walking on concrete floor

    ReplyDelete