Feb 6, 2014

It's fabulous, it's fashion, it's February.

It's time! ALL of you, probably, know what it's time for. A week of dazzling trends for the next Fall/Winter season.

I can't be there this year (jealous of all of you who are) but I'll try to keep my posts as interesting as possible. I can't contain my excitement! So here are some treats:

I adore Papyrus greeting cards, and the Bella Pilar designs are perfect for fashionistas. 

...and some of my personal picks of the day:
fur coats, fur accents, fur collars...BCBG Max Azria brought my heart much furry joy.   

Richard Chai
Creatures of Comfort
M Missoni, beautiful colors as always. 
We'll see what surprises this season has in store...
xo 
(And if you'd like to keep up with the shows, be sure to use Vogue and Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment