Dec 26, 2012

New Room Decor // Vintage Vogue

I love these new posters I recently set up in my room.. the lighting is no good for taking pictures of them though, accept my apologies, I did my best. 
 My father and I picked out the wood and he handmade the frames to custom fit these pieces, and I painted them when they were finished, I must say I'm happy with the colors and how everything looks.
 Vogue is obviously iconic, and when I came across these posters I knew I had to have them. My favorite is the far right one, which is a very glamorous Cinderella getting into her carriage.
 Here are some up close shots of the detail that really gives the pictures their character. 
And if you love these as much as I do, or anything vintage, check out TwoEunices etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoEunices?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment